Hello guys, we all are well known about WhatsApp and now it is available with most noteworthy features. Recently there are few updates in WhatsApp like images and video as status and scheduler for WhatsApp messages. But still, there are some more features that we can’t get with WhatsApp. Now, they are getting replaced by an app named as “GBWhatsApp”.
GBWhatsApp (GBW) is an extension of WhatsApp because UI will be the same for both but GBW is an upgrade one. In addition, We can use this even if we already using WhatsApp also. But We can’t log in with the same account rather we need to create a new one. Even if we log in with the same account also, the account in WhatsApp will be logged out automatically. Furthermore, we can restore our WhatsApp account chat history into this app. So almost we can maintain two WhatsApp accounts with different mobile numbers in the same device. We can use dual accounts of any application by using Parallel Space but here we will discuss about GBWhatsApp.
GBWhatsApp is a mod file of WhatsApp which was developed by GBMods. They have added some advanced features in privacy and UI settings. It seems like WhatsApp but few more options were added.
The Installation and process of creating an account will be the same as WhatsApp only. So download the latest version from the below link and install and go through the features.
Details of the Application:
- Name: GBWhatsApp
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Version: 5.30
Advanced Features Of GBWhatsApp:
- Call Phone option along with voice call, video call when clicking on Call symbol of upside right corner.
- We can send GIF as messages along with smiley’s to express more.
- The ‘+’ symbol in the right bottom corner in the chat screen will have shortcuts for contacts, themes, GB settings, and log details of our friends like photo change or last seen things.
- When we click on the 3 dot symbol in the upside right corner at main conversation screen then we will find some new options.
- Hide Online Status: We can hide online status/ show.
- Blue Ticks: It hides the appearance of blue ticks even if we read sender’s message.
- Second Tick: It hides the appearance of single ticks even if sender’s message got delivered to us.
- Writing Status: Privacy to writing status to hide from particular group or persons
- Recording: While recording voice messages it will hide the status of recording.
- Blue Microphone: If we receive an audio from others we can hide the status of playing it. So even if we play that also they don’t get to know.
- GBWhatsApp: Ads, FAQ, Updates are the available options.
- Themes: We can download the themes that were created by GBW users. Creating our own preferenced themes, share and load. We can send our own customized themes to the developer to put it on the server.
- Appearance: Making changes to the appearance of GBW
- Conversation Screen: So many options are available under this head to change the appearance on Conversation screen. They are like changing the style of Header, Chat, Pics, Translucent mode. We can understand these by the description they have given.
- Main/Chats Screen: After opening any chat we can apply the changes to this head. These are not for particular contact by default applies for all if we made any changes.
- Popup Notification: Changing color background for the header, messages text, footer, text entry, contact name, contact status, and so many.
- Widgets: Here we can change sizes of displaying widgets like title, subtitle, Date, Time.
- Media Sharing: This mode enables us to change the upload limit on audio, video till 30 MB and resolution change in images.
- Other Mods: Color change of launch icon and notify bar icon, ticks style, hide notifications, Switching to OLD UI, disable voice calls, Backup data and some extra features.
- Lock: Enables the security to GB WhatsApp by a passcode.
- Clean WhatsApp files: Cleans the GBW data like themes, logs, media, and backups.
- Open Log: Shows the log details of our contacts
- 10 Language App: Can change default language into our choice from 10 available options.
- Restart: It will restart the GB App.
- Custom Chats (Privacy/Notifications): When we enable any custom settings for any particular contact or group we can see their list here.
- Status: We can put written status also but it will scroll on the top of the chat.
For Selected Contacts or Groups:
If we click on the 3 dots after opening any contact or group chat then we find few options like
- Lock Chat: We can put privacy either to a particular contact or to a group.
- Delete Recent Emojis: Will delete recent Emojis in our messages.
- Search The Web: We can send web data like photos, audio as messages by searching on the internet.
- After opening any chat of group or contact if we click on title bar there will be two added options.
- We can hide all these actions for a particular contact or group as our wish.
- We can Hide read Status (Ref Privacy: Blue Ticks)
- Can Hide Receipt Status ( Ref Privacy: Second Tick)
- We Can Hide Play Status (Ref Privacy: Blue Microphone)
- Can Hide Recording Status (Ref Privacy: Recording)
- Can Hide Typing Status: We can hide the fact that we are typing a reply to the received message from the sender.
Here we are just explaining the extra features of GBWhatsApp apart from WhatsApp. We can also understand each and every feature either by just looking at the name or by reading the description also.
Hence, Install and enjoy with more customized and privacy WhatsApp.