Hey Guys, How many of you are most experienced people to book IRCTC Tatkal Tickets? I know everyone had struggled with IRCTC Tatkal Tickets and must have ended with the waiting list in the twinkling of an eye. Now have some relief with an update of TatkalNow IRCTC Agent Connect Application with few simpler interface features and fastness.
Have you ever aspired to have one app to book IRCTC Tatkal Tickets? I did. Yes, now you can easily book your IRCTC Tatkal Tickets with an easy process. This process is done through “TatkalNow IRCTC Agent Connect” with very simple steps. You just have to get ready with your vacation plan to rock.
Google Play store Link: TatkalNow IRCTC Agent Connect
Direct Download: Mirror1
Details of the Application:
- NAME: TatkalNow IRCTC Agent Connect
- Size: 6.75 MB
- Current Version: 1.1.3
- Last Update : 18-01-2017
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up
Steps to book IRCTC Tatkal Tickets:
- Open it u will find two options like
- Continue with Facebook
- Continue with Google
You can choose anyone. Then it will process you to the web page where you have to provide credentials of your IRCTC login. The app saves these by default and then it asks you to choose a secured pin. You can just enter that pin instead of IRCTC credentials every time you log in.
It will also ask you for Bank details also. It has net banking, credit card/payment gateway, and Debit card options. By choosing the one you have enter appropriate details to process. These also saved by the app.
- Now it will lead you to actual process where you have options like
- Agent Booking
- Self Booking
- Automate OTP
- Check PNR
- Seat Availability
- You will get a ‘+’ Click on it. You will be redirected to ‘Add New Ticket’ template to fill the details.
- It has 3 steps complete this form. Travel plan, Passenger Details, Booking Details.
- Travel plan will ask you for from and to stations, Date of the journey, Train Number/name, tatkal/premium tatkal/ladies/general, and SL/1A/2A/3A. You have to enter everything correctly to avoid any confusion during booking.
- Next Passenger details will ask you to provide things like add passengers and children below 5.
- When you click on ‘Add Passenger’ it will ask you Name, Age, Gender, Birth preference etc…Then you can save them.
- If you save the details once you can pick from the list when you go for the second time.
- After adding the passenger details you can go to booking details. There you have to give your ‘Mobile number’ and some more questions but they are optional mostly. Then click save ticket.
- Then you will get total preview window of all details. When you want to book a ticket you can just click the button ‘Book Now’ of this window.
When you click ‘Book Now’ it automatically redirects you to the page of IRCTC website where you will enter the captcha. You can see the process of the transaction. You will get an ‘OTP ‘to confirm the payment. Enter it and your ticket will be booked.
Usually, when you click on self-booking you will get one notification. Like “we are not sure that you will get confirmed tickets sometimes IRCTC may load slowly”. It mostly suggests choosing agent booking.
- When you choose ‘Agent booking’ it will display one notification. It will show the Agent fee which depends on SL/AC. You have to transfer the money to the agent (at least half of the money)before the booking.
- When you open Agent booking, as usual, it will ask for details alike self-booking. After that click ‘Find Agent’.
- You will be directed to the page of ‘IRCTC Agent Finder Fees’ you have to pay 15rs for that. May be it is the refundable convenience fee.
The menu of this TatkalNow IRCTC Agent Connect app has things like.
- Login Details
- Payment Details
- Passenger List
- Automate OTP
- Report OTP Issue
- Are you an Agent
Login details, Payment Details, Passenger List have the details that we have provided. We can edit them if we want to change credentials of IRCTC or bank or add/delete passengers from the list.
Automate OTP in which we can enable automatic reading of OTP from our SMS.
Report OTP issue deals with we can report the issue when our OTP is not working. You just have to enter that SMS in concerned place and press OK. It resolves the issue by connecting with the respective bank. Currently, it is supporting for SBI and IDBI mostly.
You can set the reminder that when you want to book a ticket at particular day by adding the date in reminder tab.
For PC Users:
For PC Users also this is available in Google Chrome. In Google Chrome one Extension is there with the name TatkalNow. The Procedure is same. Everything you have to enter the details on Single Page. But in this Extension, you can book 3 times for free. After that, you have to pay for it.
NICE UPDATE….Happy To Know
Thanks for suggesting this app.nyc article.i have installed and saved my details.its very fast and simple.u can also install and njoy travelling.
I think many of the people don’t know all these.
U did a gud job to know this
And thank you..☺
Siva prasad Y says