Hello Guys, Present days, This hi-tech world is indulging more Technologies into it with a lot more info with a rocket speed. Everybody is incriminating themselves into their Social Media Apps rather than a personal summit. Everything is available on the social media and there are so many networks to make people stay connected.
We have a lot of social networks but not enough space to install all Apps in our tiny mobile world. To quash that problem there are so many apps available on the web. They will put some hi-index and major Social Media Apps under one interface to make it ease with a lot more features. One such kind of mobile app is “Social Media Vault”.
Social Media Vault has very attractive and user-friendly interface. It will make you reach out connections in twitter, Facebook, google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and a lot more but not WhatsApp.
Google Playstore Link: Social Media Vault
Direct Download Link: Mirror1
Details of the Application:
- Name: Social Media Vault
- Size: 4.78 MB
- Current Version: 1.4.4
- Last Updated : 17-05-2016
- Requires Android: 3.0 and up
Social Media Vault accord you with access to all your social networks trouble-free and with the password-protected interface. It keeps all your social media apps hidden from others so you can enjoy your privacy activities. If anybody trying to open your vault it will record that person’s history with a clear picture and time. Earlier they were only 35 networks now it is providing nearly 55 with an upgrade.
Trial Version Features:
- Single access password: It will allow you to set up a security password/PIN/Pattern as a primary security credential. It protects your social networks and for your identity protection also.
- Private Browser: You can surf the web without the fear of getting your browsing history tracked. It leaves no marks of what you surfing the web in this built-in browser.
- Panic Switch: When somebody arrives suddenly while you are socializing you can easily switch to another application with this feature. It switches you to another app using motion gesture. Trust me you won’t get caught by others. It is only available with the premium version.
- Stealth Mode: It hides the launch icon Social Media Vault so nobody is able to know that you’re using it. You can re-launch it if you want and it will apply after rebooting the mobile once you activated it.
- Hack Attempt: If somebody is trying shoulder snooping behind your back you can easily get to know who that blackhat is. This feature captures the image of the robber (with the help of front camera) with the time stamp. You will have hack attempt history also.
Premium Version Features:
It will support same features as a trial but with more options and upgrade.
Especially in Panic Switch Mode, It will provide with more options like the flick, Shake, Palm on Mobile screen. And when you want to deflect your screen you can choose to which application your channel wants to reflect.
It will provide you channels like Internet Browser or Home Screen to divert.
Flick: Just quickly tilting your mobile will hide your current application and changes to a reflective channel.
Shake: By shaking the mobile for seconds you can get rid of the app you are working.
Palm on Screen: When you are in more hurry it is the best option and easy than other two. Just put your palm on screen it just changes the work area.
You can rearrange and prioritize your social apps in the way you want in the display.
Actually, trial version provides you with limited options but free access to most of the apps.
Whereas premium version extends you to have panic switch feature with more options. And ads free operating and some more networks with all other features free.