Hello Guys, sometimes we are not able to reach our friends or family due to our busy schedule or for some other reason. The recent updates of WhatsApp are making people more connected. Now WhatsApp is taking one more step forward towards these people connectivity in unreachable times of ours. The recent add-on feature of WhatsApp is giving auto reply through “WhatReply”.
WhatReply is an application that provides us a way to give an automatic reply in WhatsApp whenever we are in busy. It is not a plug-in of WhatsApp and not associated with WhatsApp Inc. WhatReply is an independent application which gives an extra functionality to WhatsApp.
When we are not in the reachable situations like driving, meeting or sleeping, then we can turn it on and we can turn it off if we are available.If we do not turn it off it automatically sends a reply even if we are available.
- We can download it from the Google Play Store or from the given link.
- When we install this it will ask us for access permission to notifications. So that it can enable automatic reply for WhatsApp.
Download from Google Play Store: WhatReply
Direct Download Link: Mirror 1
Details of the Application:
- Name: WhatReply for WhatsApp
- Size: 3.56 MB
- Version: 1.5
- Last Updated: 13-03-2017
- Requires Android: 4.4 and Up
- We can turn it on/off this auto reply feature. When we turn it on it will display a notification bar on the screen.
- We can customize our auto reply text with whatever message we want.
- Auto reply is available for both individual contact and group contacts.
- In WhatReply we can choose when to reply to contacts based on the last message received time. There is a separate time frame for individual contact and groups. If the last message received is older than the chosen time then it will send an auto reply. This time frame is in seconds (Max 30s) for individual contact and in Minutes (Max 30 min) for groups.
WhatReply Interface is very simple, easy to understand and it is the very useful application in some critical situations.
Some more recent updates to WhatsApp are like Strikethrough text, Bold, Underlined and italic while typing messages, Pin chats to prioritize selected conversations to display them on the top and rotating profile pics or status pics while uploading them. All the recent updates will automatically add if we use Beta Version of WhatsApp.